Home » , , , , » Anushka Sharma fashion Ramp on stage

Anushka Sharma fashion Ramp on stage

                                                       
India Ramp fashion Model Anushka SharmaAnushka Sharma: Once in a while I apply some refreshing Neem packs which detoixifies the skin.

Ramp Model Anushka Sharma
Hair tips:
Anushka Sharma: My hair is quite healthy. Since I have a contract with Sunsilk they do all the protein treatments for me. The hair pack that they apply makes my hair healthy.

fashion Ramp Model Anushka Sharma
fashion Model Anushka Sharma interview
What do you do when you are not modelling?:
Anushka Sharma: I meet up with my friends; catch up on sleep. I love reading. I'm doing my majors in economics through correspondence because of the lack of time.

Anushka Sharma

0 comments:

Post a Comment

please add your comments hear

Facebook fan page

Like us on Facebook
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2015 crazymedia24